[squid-users] Problem Redirect Traffic 80 to Squid Proxy

From: Linux User <linux_user_78@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:09:23 -0500

Hi Friends

I have configure my firewall so that redirect all requirement 80 to a Remote
Squid Proxy (Transparent), and apparently works the redirect, but when I
want to load a URL leaves east error to me:

ERROR

While trying to retrieve the URL: /babelfish/

The following error was encountered:

     Invalid URL

Some aspect of the requested URL is incorrect. Possible problems:

     Missing or incorrect access protocol (should be `http://'' or similar)
     Missing hostname
     Illegal double-escape in the URL-Path
     Illegal character in hostname; underscores are not allowed

Your cache administrator is root.

Generated Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:23:35 GMT by qsquid (Squid/2.4.STABLE7)

I must form something additional in my squid.conf... since when in the
navigator I form proxy directly if I can see URL's

Thanks

Joseph

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos.
http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx