[squid-users] logging of errors by squid-2...?

From: <gustaf@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 12:51:36 +1100
('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) Hiya all,

I wonder if any of you could help me out. I have the task of
maintaining some code that extracts traffic usage
information from squid logs. Part of this program used to
extract errors from the 'squid result code' field of the
squid logs by regex matching on "ERR_", however squid-2
seems to have changed it's logging behaviour with regards to
errors.

My question is: how can i extract errors from the squid logs
under squid-2? Where does squid now log these errors and
what format does it take? I have rummaged through the
documentation at squid-cache.org and found mention of the
fact that "ERR_" (etc.) is no longer used, but i cannot find
any documentation describing how squid-2 now logs these
errors.

please help!

Thanx,
da F00