[squid-users] Slow ftp access through web browser.

From: Kamesh Patel <kamesh.patel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:51:53 -0000

Hello All,

Me and my users occasionally use ftp through the web browser... my browser
is configured to go through the proxy server for ftp traffic as well as
http.

I am experiencing a slight hiccup where the ftp access takes a very long
time to authenticate and bring up the ftp site.

Has anybody else seen this? how could i go about debugging this?

When looking at the access.log file everything seems fine, the request is
made but it just take a long long time!

Thanks in advance

Kamesh