RE: [squid-users] Suggestions about content filtering programs...

From: Boniforti Flavio <boniforti.f@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 09:07:15 +0100

> What is your definition of "Content-Filtering"? Do you want to filter
> based on words (content) within an html page? Or are you looking to
> filter based on the url of the page?

Well, I'd like to be able to filter also on the contents of a page, like
words, phrases, images, and so on... But my actual goal is to block the
access to some URLs (which I already have set up in squid's ACLs).

> The following is from <http://www.squidguard.org/intro/>:

I've read it and I'm actually interested in trying out SquidGuard...
That's in fact what I want to achieve, that is: blocking URLs based on
some "blacklists"...

Thank you