[squid-users] username on access denied error page

From: Ivan de Gusmão Apolonio <Ivan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2002 11:06:40 -0300

Hi list!

I've searched for a long time and I has no Idea how to do this. I need to
have the username on the access denied error page. I'm using Squid 2.5 with
NTLM authentication. It's working very well! But there are ACL restrictions
to some sites (like sex sites) and I need to show the users that his access
is being monitored.

Actually in my job I have about 1,000 users using Windows 9X of an Windows
NT 4 network acessing my little squid proxy server. It's doing a great job!
But I just can show in the error page the IP address of the user. I want to
know how can I solve this.

Thanks

Ivan de Gusmão Apolonio
Network Admin