[squid-users] SSO and SQUID? Is it possible?

From: Lucie ADAM <lucie_adam@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 11:14:33 +0100

Hello,
I would like to do SSO (Single Sign On) with SQUID.
My users would simply have to give his username/password one time and he
would be able to browse all other intranet sites.
I read it is possible by changing the source of squid. Has someone already
done this?
I don't want tu use squid as a "reverse proxy".
What is the solution ?

http://search.msn.fr/worldwide.asp