[squid-users] squid and file descriptor limit options.

From: Joel Jaeggli <joelja@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:12:43 -0800 (PST)

It might be reasonable to add a confgure option to increase the number of
file descripters squid is build to support instead of getting it from
sys/types.h or are ther platforms where doing that might be a really bad
idea.

on our caches the actual sweet spot is north of 4000.

joelja

Joel Jaeggli	      Academic User Services   joelja@darkwing.uoregon.edu
--    PGP Key Fingerprint: 1DE9 8FCA 51FB 4195 B42A 9C32 A30D 121E      --
  resort of the scoundrel.  With all due respect to an enlightened but