RE: [squid-users] WCCP and Redhat8

From: <PNIXON@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 16:11:23 -0500

Thanks for all the responses everyone, but there's something that's just not
catching.....

I've done the squid.conf, have it listening on 8080, and a virtual port of
80.

I have my cisco router configured to send web-cache to the squid box, and I
can see packets being redirected.

However, any web traffic at the time isn't making it to squid.

doing a netstat -A inet on the squid box shows that port 80 isn't open for
connections.

Is that right? should I just change the http_port to 80?

Thanks for any help,
Pat