Re: [squid-users] anyone compared comparison of reiserfs vs ext3 on linux recently ?

From: Mike <mike@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 22:39:05 +0000

attached mail follows:

Thanks for all the responses.

This was the level of detail that helps me think about the issues rather
than blindly follow the pack.

For those who mentioned, google, yes I did that previously and saw lots
of refs to Joe's work but never enough about ext3, but thanks for taking
the time for the steer's.

Let you know when I am up to my ears in crocs :-)

In message <AA7A72A46469D411B8B300508BE3295005431BCA@desi2>,
sean.upton@uniontrib.com writes

--
Mike Cudmore