Re: AW: [squid-users] Problem with SQUID+ WCCP v2 + Cisco Router

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 22:40:20 -0600

It didn't the last time I looked at the code (admittedly over a year
ago). It has only those features that WCCP v1 in Squid supports, as it
was a direct port forward for compatibility reasons.

Perhaps the Visolve guys have done more work on it since then, but I
haven't seen it mentioned, so I would doubt it.

--
Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
Web caching appliances and support.