Re: [squid-users] squid with multiple NICS

From: HBK <hz@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 16:06:57 +0500

Actaully we are Cable Operator, currently the load is 30 req/sec but it'll
increase, so we would liek to configure a machine which can handle around
100 - 200 req/sec,
please comemcnt if squid can handle such large load,
how much bandwidth can one squid box take liek currently we are deploying one
squid box for each 2 Mbps,
we'll use Inet P 4 Entry Level server Board with P4 2.53 GHz Processror
and 1 GB RAM

It would be great help if you can advise machine and squid configuration

Regards