Re: [squid-users] 2 req. from client = 2 req. from squid = no caching ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 29 Jan 2003 18:59:57 +0100

There is partial support for what you request hidden deep in the Squid
code, but it is not working perfectly (only for cache misses, not
refreshes), and there is no easy way to enable it either.. to enable
this support you need to configure a ICP cache_peer to a proxy not
supporting ICP query numbers.. or hack the code to set
neighbors_do_private_keys to false (0). (see globals.h)

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden