Re: [squid-users] X-Forwarded Help

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 05 Feb 2003 14:30:10 +0100

It should not be too hard to make the same thing in Squid-2.5.
Especially not considering the changes started out for Squid-2.4..

Squid-3 is not yet ready for serious testing but is starting to settle
down on what features it will have.

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden