Re: [squid-users] Re: HTTPS-connection requests cut off path-info of URL???

From: Deac Nkisetlein <tweeg.news@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 14:05:53 +0100 (MET)

Hi,

nop, it is samba basic authentication working here. Browser is
IE6/SP1 with all recommended hotfixes from MS.

Using netscape navigator shows no errors at all.

Do I have explicitely to allow CONNECT via cache_peer_access for
IE? (may be via useragents?)

But from my point of view that would not explain the error completely,
as it works if I hit refresh.

Thanks alot!

Regards.