Re: [squid-users] Performance of https connections (direct or via proxy)

From: Rainer Traut <rainer.traut@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:39:06 +0100

Hi,
this is exactly you answered me at that time.
We are using all different versions of IE,
W2k and XP, our domino servers are running Windows NT
and Redhat 7.3. Should be no problem then?

You mean, if the browser opens x connections to the proxy,
the proxy opens x connections to the webserver?
Can I see this as a form of address translation?

Maybe IE opens more connections with proxy (when
using IE default settings)?

Thank you
Rainer