[squid-users] Squid + Samba 3.0 to Active Directory

From: Alex Short <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 17:11:51 -0500

Just wondering has anyone experirenced authing against a 2k/xp PDC for squid
authentication. I know this can be done by setting your 2k pdc to using
older NT support, but if we are planning to move all the NT boxes all up to
XP, my proxy boxes are going to have to support authenicating users against
it.

I'm pretty sure samba3.0 will solve all this, but its in alpha and cannot
see a map of when its will reach anything stable.. anyone with some insight?

http://asia.cnet.com/itmanager/netadmin/0,39006400,39081966,00.htm

Little blurb on samba to active directory.

Alex