Re: [squid-users] Accelerartor-Mode caching strategy question

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 24 Feb 2003 16:16:28 +0100

Of course it is fixable. It is just a matter of finding and motivating
the proper developer resources to have it fixed.

None of the Squid developers have had a need to have this fixed, and no
users have contributed any patches to have it fixed so there is no fix
immediately available at this time.

If you'd like to contract one of the Squid developers to have this fix
developed for you please contact squid@squid-cache.org. If you have your
own developer resources and need help to get started in modifying Squid
please contact squid-dev@squid-cache.org

--
Henrik Nordstrom <hno@squid-cache.org>
MARA Systems AB, Sweden