Re: [squid-users] Accelerartor-Mode caching strategy question

From: Dirk Schmidt <another_dirk@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2003 16:40:06 +0100

Hello,

>Of course it is fixable.
Ok, I guess I deserved this answer due the wording of my question ;)

>None of the Squid developers have had a need to have this fixed, and no
>users have contributed any patches to have it fixed so there is no fix
>immediately available at this time.
Very well, clear statement, clear answer. Saves me quite some time searching
further.

In case we produce a patch in-house I'd be more than happy to share.

Regards,

Dirk

Fotos  -  MSN Fotos das virtuelle Fotoalbum. Allen Freunden zeigen oder
einfach online entwickeln lassen:
http://photos.msn.de/support/worldwide.aspx