[squid-users] FTP problems

From: Sander Winkel <awinkel@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 14:53:46 +0100 (MET)

I have a few problems with ftp through the proxy.

The first one is that the internal ftp icons of squid doesn't load, I see
only red crosses.
The rights are set wel and the icon directive is right in squid.conf

The second is that ftp is very slow, even if I use a fast FTP server.

The third is that I can only ftp via a browser if I give a logonname and
password with the url, a ftp client doesn't work for me.
I get the message "connection refused"

I hope you can help me.

Sander Winkel
The Netherlands