RE: [squid-users] Authentication issue through the proxy

From: Scott Wrosch <swrosch@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 09:16:05 -0500

Grrr.. I love sending an email when I don't mean to. I looked a little
further into this after having written the email. Didn't mean to send
it, but I did anyways. Whoops.

Anyways, according to what I've found, it's because I'm using NTLM
through a proxy server.

I have found a solution to take care of it on the web server (which I'm
not sure if they'll like, but I can't do anything today because the guy
who handles it is out sick). So the question then is there anything I
can do through Squid to take care of it? Besides not use wb_ntlmauth?

Thanks again,

Scott Wrosch
desk 248.333.7700 x227
email swrosch@marketingassociates.com