[squid-users] Transparent Proxy

From: Devon Harding - GTHLA <DHarding@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 14:29:01 -0500

How do I get the "Automatically detect settings" checkbox in Internet
Explorer to work with squid without manually entering proxy settings for
users? Or how do I get transparent proxy to work without using squid as a
default gateway? I'm using a Cisco 1600 for the default gateway.

Devon Harding
System Administrator
Gilat Latin America
954-858-1600
dharding@gilatla.com <mailto:dharding@gilathla.com>

This e-mail is intended for the above named addressee(s), and may contain
information which is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, please inform us immediately: you should not copy or use this
e-mail for any purpose nor disclose its contents to any person.