Re: [squid-users] how to build squid for IPV6 ?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2003 23:26:36 +0100

There is a later patch to be found at http://devel.squid-cache.org/.
Unfortunately there is no developer working on the IPv6 support at the
moment so it has rotted away a little.

If there is a developer somewhat familiar with IPv6 and interested in
updating the IPv6 support of Squid, with the ultimate goal of inclusion
in the mainline Squid source distribution please contact
squid-dev@squid-cache.org.