[squid-users] problems to get access into microsoft 2000 web server running IIS v.5

From: Denis Heitbrock <heitbrockd@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 15:34:32 +0200

hi,

i got a little problem to get into special directories on microsoft 2000 web
server running IIS v.5.
i use squid-2.4.STABLE7-4 on a redhat 8.0 and my client is a w2k with ie 6.
when i go over the proxy to the ip-addresse the ie told me that i dont have
any right to access the site.
when i use a dial connection i have no problems to get into the directories.

i added the following line to the squid.conf but it also doesnt work.. but
maybe i did something wrong.

acl server dstdomain xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
always_direct allow server

i also tried a . before the ip addresse but it also doesnt go.

could anyone help me with my problem?

thxxx

greetz
denis