Re: [squid-users] Building with transparent proxying on FreeBSD

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 21:54:29 +0200

Maybe you have not installed the required components, or things have
changed in FreeBSD...

The 4.8 test notes says that IP-Filter have been updated. "IPFilter has
recently been updated to version 3.4.31 and has not yet been thoroughly
tested in -STABLE". Maybe they have broken something which prevents
Squid from working...

See configure.log output for any errors when looking for the IP-Filter
headers.