Re: [squid-users] Building with transparent proxying on FreeBSD

From: Shawn Barnhart <swb@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 07:09:01 -0600

What is really odd is that I have another cache running on virtually a 4.8
FreeBSD that will build squid with the transparent proxy option just fine.

However, it was installed a couple of years ago and buildworld'd to 4.8 over
time. I've noticed some oddities in the two systems I've built using a
4.8-RC2 CD, I'm considering there's something cooked in this CD (during the
first mergemaster run after the first buildworld, a number of files
installed with the installer have no RCS tag, for example).

I went back to an older 4.6.2 CD I had. We'll see where that gets me, other
than a day wasted watching buildworld.