Re: [squid-users] Squid_ldap_group

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: 04 Apr 2003 15:13:26 +0200

For this you need to use NTLM with Windows NT Domain integration.

You cannot use LDAP for this purpose, but you sure can use Squid.

See Squid FAQ "23.5 How do I use the Winbind authenticators?"
<url:http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/FAQ/FAQ-23.html#ss23.5>
for detailed installation and configuration instructions.

Once you get past the initial obstacles of joining the domain this is
generally a lot simpler than LDAP to configure.

--
Free Squid-users support provided by Henrik Nordström <hno@squid-cache.org>
PayPal donations welcome if you consider my Free Squid support helpful.