[squid-users] Active Directory w/o Mixed Mode

From: Alex Short <alex@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:59:12 -0400 (EDT)

If i was to create my Active Directory and not put it in mixed mode (my
windows admin would prefer it not to be mixed mode), can squid be setup to
accept the auth from the browser much like NTLM or would at this point
users have to enter there login information every time they opened IE.

Been working flawlessly on our NT domain but are being pushed into AD.

Alex