[squid-users] File Uploading Issue

From: atit jariwala <atit@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 12:37:40 +0530

Hello Squid Users,

I am using squid 2.5 stable1
does this version of squid supports file uploading?

for e.g considering case:
if i am sending mail to my freind containg abc.zip file as attachement
does squid cache this abc.zip?
I think due to dynamic session it will not as it might match no_cache
directive?

but if uploading any file any how and no_cache is not matched for this url,
still squid cache it?

my purpose is to restrict file uploading

i gone through squid.conf.default and FAQ, i found,
req_mime_type: regular expression pattern matching on the request
content-type header.

does this help me?

waiting for reply..............
== atit