[squid-users] Accelerator Mode with two different ports

From: Digmayer, Markus <Markus.Digmayer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:38:18 +0200

Hello Admins,

i have here a Webserver behind a firewall with two webserver instances on it and one Proxy in front of the firewall.
We use the ports 81 and 3149 on the Webserver and one IP-Address.
The first Webserver on the machine is an apache intance on port 81 for accepting requests and send back a directory tree an the server. The second one is a non apache server which sends pdf-docs to the users by request over port 3149.
We need to use the squid accelerator mode but it is only defined with one webserver one Webserver IP-Address and one Webserver Port Address.
Any information would be appreciated.

Markus Digmayer