Re: [squid-users] Windows Program (eSignal)

From: <adam-s@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 03 May 2003 21:47:31 -0700

On Sun, 4 May 2003 03:58:45 +0200, Henrik wrote:
>Actually it was not intentional.. what I intended to refer to in the
>context of SOCKS was Dante <url:http://www.inet.no/dante/>.

Cool, I'm checking it out now. Another guy takes care of the firewall
and things like delegated but I'll check this out.

>The license of Delegate is a bit odd and I would not recommend using
>this without first verifying what the license actually means.

I assume you mean the part about "use this material for evaluation" as
the rest of the license is otherwise pretty short/harmless looking:
"Permission to use this material for evaluation, copy this material
for your own use, and distribute the copies via publically accessible
on-line media, without fee, is hereby granted provided that the above
copyright notice and this permission notice appear in all copies."

thanks for the new pointer,

Adam