Re: [squid-users] Transparent proxy and WCCP

From: MunFai <munfai@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 18:01:48 +0800

Ok, I've tried loading it using 'modprobe ip_gre', but still nothing.

After that I recompiled the kernel to include GRE support (not as a
module). Still nothing seems to have changed.

Is there any additional configuration needed for GRE?

Also, since I'm using a Cisco router to do the traffic redirection, do I
still need to run the following command on the Squid box?
echo >1 /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward

Lastly, what can I use to check that GRE and iptables is working. Are
there any log files, test scripts, etc?

Thanks.