[squid-users] safest squid configuration?

From: Valentin Chopov <valentin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2003 14:31:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I want to configure my squid cache servers in the let's say safest way;)
I want to reduce to minimum keeping old content in the servers' cache.
It looks that a lot of people from our networks are using outside hosting
providers and they are publishing into their web space very often. Our
cache servers are cacheing these pages but because of the rapid changes
there, we are serving old (cached) content. Is there a way to tune up
squid and solve this problem?

Thanks,
Val

==