[squid-users] script conv httpd log fmt -> squid native

From: la. w <squid-user@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 13:01:31 -0700

I saw an awk script for squid native -> httpd native log format.
Does anyone have a similar script off hand to do the opposite?

I usually like httpd format logs since _I_ can read the
logs directly, whereas, the squid native log format isn't so
easily human readable, but I want to run a report generator
that only groks squid format (yeah, I know there's a bunch that
only grok httpd format as well, but they didn't seem as directly
appropriate to what I wanted).

Thanks,
-linda