Re: [squid-users] script conv httpd log fmt -> squid native

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 23:39:20 +0200

On Saturday 17 May 2003 22.01, la. w wrote:
> I saw an awk script for squid native -> httpd native log format.
> Does anyone have a similar script off hand to do the opposite?

I am not sure there is a script which does this.. and even if it was
it will never be complete as the common log format does not contain
as detailed information as the Squid native log format..

I'd recommend you to use the native log format, and then pipe it via a
small filter to make timestamps readable when needed..