AW: [squid-users] logrotate

From: <oliver.fink@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 09:00:21 +0200

You set the Number of copies in your squid.conf
with the parameter:
logfile_rotate 15
(That would be 15 copies of the logfile)

Then you add a line to your crontab in which you do
a daily "squid -k rotate"

Greetings Olli
BildungsCenter der Arbeiterkammer Vorarlberg
Fink Olli
SchiesstÄtte 16
6800 Feldkirch

Tel.: 05522/3551-16