RE: [squid-users] DNS Question

From: Jim Shaffer <JimS@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:38:58 -0500

The server is setup correctly with the three DNS server options. One local
and two remote servers are listed. As soon as I turned off the proxy, the
machine didn't have any problems. Now, we can't get it to break again.

Any other ideas?

I still have the question "does it know the difference between timeout and
unknown IP or bad IP (IP address incorrectly assigned)."