[squid-users] URGENT NEED HELP !!!!

From: Thod Nguyen <tng713@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 13:51:14 -0700 (PDT)

Is there any anyways in Squid that will allow us to
inject an HTTP expiration time or Cache-control
directive with max-age equals to that calculated by
the Squid LMF rules if IE browser sends us the refresh
IMS checks, the response should be as follows

HTTP/1.0 304 OK
[TRACE Thread-4] > Cache-Control: max-age=3600000
[TRACE Thread-4] > Proxy-Connection: Keep-Alive
[TRACE Thread-4] > Connection: Keep-Alive
[TRACE Thread-4] > Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2003 19:30:03 GMT

can it be done easily without changing Squid code ?

THanks
Thod