[squid-users] squid_rad_auth: dict_init: Invalid type on line 257 of dictionary

From: Wei Ming Long <WEI_Ming_Long@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:28:20 +0800

Hi fellow Squid users,
I'm a newbie to Squid and would like to seek your advice regarding Squid
authentication using Freeradius. I downloaded the squid_rad_auth program and
tried to use it on the command line(console) but it gave me the error:

squid_rad_auth: dict_init: Invalid type on line 257 of dictionary

Has anyone encountered this problem before, how can I do to use
squid_rad_auth with Squid or Freeradius?

Would appreciate all help given. Thanks.

Best regards
Matthew