[squid-users] Error messages!

From: Raj <list@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:24:55 +0545

Hi All!

I am trying to find out what the following error message indicate as I
keep on getting them intemittently. I could not find about them on the
site. Can a squid guru let me know what they mean?

commConnectDnsHandle: Bad dns_error_message

clientReadRequest: FD 236 Invalid Request

WARNING: Closing client a.b.c.d connection due to lifetime timeout

Squid Parent: child process 538 exited due to signal 6

Btw, where can I find info on all the types of error messages that squid
may spit out on the log files? It would be indeed helpful to me.

Thanks,

Raj