Re: [squid-users] Error messages!

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:35:16 +0200

On Friday 20 June 2003 13.39, Raj wrote:

> Btw, where can I find info on all the types of error messages that
> squid may spit out on the log files? It would be indeed helpful to
> me.

Forgot to answer this one..

The best information on all the types of error messages that Squid may
spit out is the Squid sources.

Some of the error messages are documented in the Squid FAQ. Some can
also be found in the Squid-users archives. A google for the error
message should give you some information if there is any, if not see
the sources and ask here when it is not obvious.