Re: [squid-users] Browser fails to prompt for authentication

From: Fred Evans <fred@dont-contact.us>
Date: 20 Jun 2003 08:29:53 -0700

Thank you very much for all of your assistance. As it turns out, the
problem had nothing to do with authentication. What I failed to mention
was that I had also made changes to the header access. All headers were
being denied except for several which were allowed. The proxy auth
headers were being filtered before they made it to the browser.

All is working well now.