[squid-users] HOWTO get working NTLM in 2.5.3?

From: FRKS KRSZTN <fkj@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 21:06:00 +0200

Hi!

Anybody, please help me get the NTLM working with squid.

I have installed Squid and now trying to setup the squid.conf but I cannot find "auth_param ntlm program /usr/local/squid/bin/ntlm_auth" the ntlm_auth program as mentioned there. I know it should be in the "src" dir in "helpers" but I have not managed to install it.

The reason I want this is that we have to use some internet pages that require NTLM auth.

Thank you...

Krisztián

POZOR! Nova SkodaFabia RS – Adrenalin & Diesel – http://www.atlas.cz/clickAD.asp?ad=32711