[squid-users] NoProxy directive equivalent in squid

From: Chris Vaughan <Chris.Vaughan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 12:02:39 +1000

Hello,

I am trying to identify an equivalent in squid to the apache NoProxy
directive. When I previously asked about this, I was told the answer was
held in the FAQ. However, having looked at the FAQ, I am unable to find what
I am supposed to be looking for. Any help is appreciated.

 <<Chris Vaughan.vcf>>

This message is intended for the addressee named and
may contain confidential information. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.
Views expressed in this message are those of the
individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the
Department of Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper
for the presence of computer viruses.