Re: [squid-users] hotmail cannot login

From: Francisco Obispo <fobispo@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 09:46:41 -0400

but what happens when we have a setup where WCCP is enabled and the
cache is at the
same level as the Firewall which implements NAT for the clients.??

I'm getting the same results,

when contacting HTTP (80) the request goes with source ip <SQUID> and when
I contact HTTPS(443) the request has the FW's IP address.

what makes difference when I set up the proxy in the browser? the source ips
are the same as above.. I'm not using squid as a HTTPS (443) proxy.

Thanks

babar haq wrote:

|by using masq do u mean somethiing like this
|iptables -t nat -A POSTROUTING -p tcp -s 0/0 --dport 443 -o eth1 -j
SNAT --to 203.82.54.37