Re: [squid-users] Cachemgr.cgi - Manager Name & Password

From: Chijioke Kalu <kchijioke@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 06:48:46 -0700

Hi Henrik,

am having the same problem, it was working b4, but dont know what i changed,
I am going thru a webmin interface, my http_port has 60.67.120.5:3128 bound
to it.

so when i supply that parameter as the cache_host and port, i get access
configuration denied access, which prevents me from accessing.

I have gone thru my acl configs,but cant figure out why it is so

Thanks

PS, was also "shamed" to ask cause i know it has been asked and answered
many times

> I've tried every possible user on the system as well as "cache" &
> "password" - each try results in "connect: (111) Connection refused"

Then you have not provided the correct "Cache Host/Port" values. These
needs to point to a http_port where Squid is listening for requests.

Please consult the Squid FAQ and other available documentation before