[squid-users] Help Required

From: Sridhar Murthy <sridhar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:41:53 +0530

Hi everybody,

I require help in taking reports from squid my setup is as follows:

We have around 6 subnets which points to the same proxy server i have a
bandwidth management device connected after the proxy server and before the
firewall. The problem i am facing is that i get a report which gives only the
ipaddress of the proxy server using which i can't bill to the individual
subnets, is their anyway by which i can get the client ipaddress instead of
the proxy ipaddress.

Regards,

Sridhar
email:sridhar@vfmindia.biz