RE: [squid-users] Squid.conf setting queries

From: ads squid <adssquid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 09:13:47 -0700 (PDT)

O.K.
1) I want to block www.kazza.com from 07:30-23:30. But
It can be accessed 24 hours by all users.
2) I want to block access to Internet for acl "STOP"
and acl "STOP1" for certain period but they are
accessing in this period also.
3) I want limit max no. of connection by one user to
one but users can connect to more than 1 connections.
4) By "acl magic_words2 url_regex" I want to restrict
download of heavy files such as ".mpeg .mpe .mpg .wav
.mov" but then it seems users can download these files
at any time.
5) And surprisingly internet access speed has slowed
down, compaired to prior to installation of squid.
I have checked if bandwidth supplier has reduced
bandwidth. But no.

Hope this will clear picture to you. As I am informed
proper configuration of squid increses performance by
40 %. If I get 25 % I will be happy.
Thanks.