[squid-users] Using Mysql as external ACL with Squid 2.5 STABLE 3???

From: Markus Korbel <rookie81@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 09:08:19 +0200

Hi, I like to use Mysql as source of the acl's for squid. We want to block
several sites, so they cant be viewed. The problem with the standard acl's
used by squid is, if you want to add/remove a site from the list, you need
to restart squid all the time, wich takes several minutes. In these
minutes no internet traffic is possible, which is a big problem.

Any solutions?

Thx in advance, Markus