Re: [squid-users] distributed http packets on transparent web cache

From: Nont Banditwong <biomed@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:18:03 +0700

Re: > I've deployed Linux squid box as web cache using WCCP v2 but
Re: > it can be used only one cache (I have 2 cache) both squid box is
Re: > all the same and can be used if another one is closed (squid
Re: > service).
Re:
Re: The router is supposed to allocate web space to both caches
Re: automatically..
Re:
Re: Which Squid version, and what WCCP routers are you using?
I use squid-2.5.STABLE3 and WCCPv2 and ISO 12.0(25)
I've look into wccpv2.c it seem like WCCPv2 is not
fully implemented, right ?

Re:
Re: Regards
Re: Henrik
Re:
Re: --
Re: Donations welcome if you consider my Free Squid support helpful.
Re: https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=hno%40squid-cache.org
Re:
Re: If you need commercial Squid support or cost effective Squid or
Re: firewall appliances please refer to MARA Systems AB, Sweden
Re: http://www.marasystems.com/, info@marasystems.com

http://www.linuxmail.org/