Re: [squid-users] distributed http packets on transparent web cache

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:06:29 +0200

On Tuesday 19 August 2003 05.18, Nont Banditwong wrote:

> I use squid-2.5.STABLE3 and WCCPv2 and ISO 12.0(25)
> I've look into wccpv2.c it seem like WCCPv2 is not
> fully implemented, right ?

Probably right. It was not last time I looked and I have not heard of
any WCCPv2 related development in a long time.

Last status I headr was that the Squid WCCPv2 support was functional
to the level that multiple caches could join a single router, i.e. to
the same level of WCCPv1 but using WCCPv2 mechanisms which is better
supported by Cisco in their routers.